Jazz up leftover turkey with some melted brie and warm sliced pear. This is the perfect easy comforting meal after the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
Turkey, Brie & Pear Quesadilla
Cook time: 5 min,
prep time: < 10 minutes
1/2 pear sliced
3-4 slices of brie
1/2 cup cooked turkey or chicken
fresh rosemary (optional)
- Heat a flat cast iron pan or frying pan over medium-high heat
- Place the tortilla in the pan
- layer meat, then brie, then pear on half of the tortilla
- Fold the other half of the tortilla over the filling.
- Cook until tortilla is crispy and the cheese is starting to melt.
- Carefully flip and cook the other side of the tortilla.
- Remove to a cutting board and slice into 3 or 4 wedges.
- Let cool for a minute or two and then enjoy.