Welcome to Canada’s largest food & health event for families!
- Children aged 0-16 get FREE admission courtesy of Mapelea Girls
- Adults aged 17+ choose between regular, VIP, or Family VIP tickets
- PAW Patrol Meet & Greets for Expo 2020 are now SOLD OUT
- All families can enjoy PAW Patrol storytimes with Chase, Marshall & Skye at 10 am, 12 pm & 2 pm thanks to PDG Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics!
BUY EARLY BIRD TICKETS TO WIN A SPRINGFREE TRAMPOLINE
Springfree Trampoline is committed to getting kids outside and active through safe, outdoor play. They’ve re-engineered the trampoline with their unique springless design and eliminated the impact areas most commonly related to product injuries. Plus, these trampolines are constructed out of the highest quality materials & are designed to withstand even the harshest conditions so you can jump all year long – even in the snow! And their newest small oval sizing allows families with even the tiniest of yards to experience the joy of a Springfree Trampoline! Buy your Expo tickets ONLINE by Monday, March 23rd, 2020 at 11:59 pm to qualify for our early bird draw and your chance to win a small oval Springfree Trampoline with FlexrHoop, FlexrStep, delivery and set-up ($2,000 value).
NEW VIP TICKET GIFT BAG PACKAGES!
300 VIP and 100 Family VIP tickets are available that include all regular adult admission perks, plus skipping the line at the Expo entrance (along with any kids you’ve brought) and a gift bag valued at over $250 that includes:
- food & other product samples
- 2 free any-height admissions to Cultus Lake Waterpark valid June/July 2020
- 2 unlimited ride any-height wristbands for Cultus Lake Adventure Park valid June/July 2020
- 1 free child/youth admssion to the Sea to Sky Gondola with the purchase of an adult admission
- 1 free child admission to the Vancouver Aquarium
- 1 free child admission to Science World with the purchase of an adult admission
- 1 free child admission to Britannia Mine Museum
- 1 free child admission to Maplewood Farm
- 1 Gumboot Kids Activity Book
NOTE: VIP gift bags will be handed out at Expo entrance only (they will not be available before or after the event).
Thanks to our friends at Maplelea, all children up to age 16 get complimentary admission to Healthy Family Expo 2020! Maplelea is distinctly Canadian, featuring premium 18 inch dolls with story journals, outfits and accessories that celebrate our country’s spirit and identity! Based on the knowledge that toys and books can be powerful educational tools, Maplelea was developed with a primary objective to enlighten and entertain children. Their mission is to make a difference in the lives of Canadian children by providing age-appropriate dolls and activity products that promote creative play and healthy, active lifestyles, while fostering a love and interest in Canadian culture, heritage and geography.
Partial proceeds from every Healthy Family Expo 2019 ticket sold supports Canucks Autism Network (CAN). The hard-working CAN team is dedicated to providing year-round sports and recreation programs for children, teens, young adults and families living with autism, while increasing autism awareness and providing training in communities across British Columbia. We’re excited to support this amazing organization again in 2019 – you can meet their energetic team at the Expo! This year’s new Sensory-Friendly Space at the Expo, presented by Canucks Autism Network, is a calm zone where individuals or families can enjoy a space to relax. The space features a private, relaxing environment, noise canceling headphones, books and games, and sensory toys.