The North Shore Parents of Multiples (NSPOM) annual Kid’s Eco-Swap & Craft Market is a much anticipated event in North Vancouver for thrifty & eco-conscious families across the Lower Mainland.
We’ve been going to this event for years and love that we always find lots of fantastic gently used toys, clothing and gear for babies and kids at extremely affordable prices. Saves us money and keeps heaps of perfectly good items out of our landfills.
The NSPOM is a not-for-profit support group of parents of multiple-birth children serving the North Shore and surrounding areas in BC, Canada.
It is a membership group that provides resources, education and support programs for its members along with contributing to the community such as Lions Gate Hospital/NICU & holiday giving-back programs.
We’re also excited to announce that this year’s popular “Kid’s Eco-Swap & Craft Market” is expanding to include food trucks, handmade crafts, raffles and vendors that offer products parents & kids will love!
DATE: Saturday, October 15, 2016
TIME: 9:30 am to 1:00 pm
PLACE: Holy Trinity Elementary, 128 27th St, N. Van
- Online Early Bird pricing until September 23, 2016 – $2 (plus processing fee $.49): click HERE for tickets.
- Online Sept 23rd-Oct 15 – $3 (plus processing fee $.55): click HERE for tickets.
- Online Donate a Ticket – Purchase a ticket that will be donated to deserving parent through North Shore CapC Coalition.
- At the door – Twin Toonies
- As always, children admission is free!