On October 27, 2017, Leading Moms event will once again inspire, re-fuel & recharge moms from across Vancouver. This will be the sixth annual Leading Moms event and we have been inspired by this amazing event many times. Bring the kleenex and a girlfriend.
This year’s event, will include some of the most talented and accomplished women in Vancouver sharing stories on leadership and motherhood, focusing on the theme of change.
Your heart will swell from these stories and performances from local mothers making a difference in arts, business, health, media, politics and more.
Make your well-being a priority in your calendar. Book your ticket now and work out the rest later, it’s so easy to let yourself slip to the back of the line in your own life. Immerse yourself. Fill your heart.
An amazing lineup of speakers from varied backgrounds and experience and Interactive Q&A sessions with all speakers:
- Lotte Davis – CEO & Founder, One Girl Can Society
- Andrea Reimer – City of Vancouver Councillor
- Emelia Symington Fedy – Theatre Creator, Storyteller & Radio Host
- Dr. Lara Boyd – Neurologist, UBC Professor & TedX Speaker
- Tess Sloane – Director of Talent, Earls Restaurants & Co-Founder of Talent Lab
- Dr. Deborah Bell – Psychologist & Founder, Sand Story Psychology Services
Creative Performances have been added to the program this year:
- Ginalina – Singer & Songwriter
- Shauna Elton & Artists – Contemporary Dancers
Why it’s the perfect event for moms:
- Light Breakfast and Lunch included in ticket price because mama should have nice food made for her!
- Limited number of FREE childcare spaces for attendees (first come, first serve basis)
- Classy new venue in Olympic Village
- A program that gets you out before 3pm
This event WILL sell out.
The message is clear, if you take better care of you then you can take better care of all those around you, that means at home, work and play.
As moms we forget this simple message no matter how many time we are told to put on our own mask before helping others.
Put your own mask on first! Fill up your cup.